We are always looking for skilful, hardworking and talented individuals who are professionals in their field and can add strength to our dynamic team. AimCrafters is the perfect destination for every hardworking individual to give his\her career successful growth and development.
We are a dynamic, young and innovative organization ready to take on challenges in any form and resolve them effectively through our advanced knowledge of information technology trends. We are always looking for skilful, hardworking and talented individuals who are professionals in their field and can add strength to our dynamic team.
Fresher and with experience of 1 year can apply..!!
The ideal candidate should be highly resourceful and innovative developer with dedication in learning new things further. He/ She must have intermediate or more than intermediate knowledge of layout
design and coding of websites specifically in CodeIgniter. Qualifications Experience in web development and software design. Must have intermediate knowledge MVC Structure
front-end technologies (HTML
and MySQL databases.
- OOPS Concept
- Polymorphism (Method overloading and overriding)
- "Core Java fundamentals (for Android native apps)
- Java keywords like static & final & synchonized etc.
- Error/ Exception handling - Collection framework (required)"
-"Android fundamentals (Android basics)
- Basic Android components (Activity & Broadcast receiver & Service & Content provider& Intent)
- Activity life cycle"
- Design Pattern (MVC and MVPand MVVM &Singleton) (Nice to have)
- Android UI/UX & Layout
- Android Known libraries
build system and testing method
- Persistent Storage (shared prefsqlite files) - Database Design/Queries
- "Multithreading - AsyncTask Threads Handlers Service etc."
- Bluetooth based application development (Nice to have)
- Wifi based application development (Nice to have)
- Location and Maps (Nice to have) -->Cloud communication based on REST (MQTT & Socket nice to have)
- Debugging/Problem Solving / Logical Skills
Re-imagine features and build new and innovative ideas
Go from idea to implementation
Collaborate with designers and engineers
Maintain high level performance quality
Minimum Qualifications Familiarity and understanding of Swift/Objective C Minimum requirement of 6 months consistently working on iOS. B.E. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or related fields Ability to collaborate across engineering and design teams Ability to recognize and implement modern product design Ability to write code
Technical Knowledge iOS frameworks such as Core Data Core Animation Core Graphics and Core Text Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape architectures trends and emerging technologies Offline storage threading and performance tuning Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git Mercurial or SVN